Friday 4 February 2011

Audience feedback questionnaire

For my audience feedback I decided to construct a proper questionnaire in which people had to watch my video then answer questions about it which I feel will help me with my evaluation. This will be filled out by three girls and three boys (the same people as before) so that my results will be a mixture and still relevant to my target audience.

Request:
Hello all! I have just finished my final edit of my media coursework in which I created a horror film opening sequence. Before I created my sequence I took inspiration from horror films such as 'IT' and 'Scream.' Now I need to acquire audience feedback from my target audience. In the post below this is my final video. I would be very grateful if you would watch it and then proceed to fill out my questionnaire. Afterwards, would you please either email it to me at hollyfarrell93@gmail.com or mail it to me via Facebook. Thank you for taking time to do this.

The questionnaire:
Audience Feedback Media Questionnaire

No comments:

Post a Comment