Thursday 3 February 2011

Final edit of my opening sequence

Here is my final edit of my opening sequence. I am very pleased with the final outcome!
It's quite sad to come to an end of our coursework as I have really enjoyed the whole process.

Please feel free to take a look.


I will be constructing a questionnaire to get audience feedback on my final edit. I aim to ask the same people as before to ensure my target audience has been recognised and so they understand and can see the changes made and compare it to the first edit. I have also chosen the people before as they know and understand my genre choice and will be able to make precise and constructive comments which will help me later in my evaluation. I plan to email the people the link to my blog where they will read the post, watch my video and then email my my questionnaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment