Friday 21 January 2011

Editing -day 4

A lot has happened since I last posted about editing. I have now added my sound it, both pieces of music can now be heard and are linked together. I have added fades to my music so when the music changes its not as harsh and sudden. I changed the volume of my music as well so when the actor is talking we can here her. Also its good as we can now here the child laughing which I have also added. I also got a girl in a younger year to scream for me as a sound effect which worked out really well and enhanced the fact it was a horror film


I also decided to make my production company stand out a bit more. I chose a texture which I thought went well with my production company and added it in. I think it makes it look better and more like an opening sequence


I also changed the film title. This is because the ending of my filming wouldn't fit into the time I had so I made it more relevant to the child's laugh which can be heard during my filming. 



No comments:

Post a Comment