Wednesday 12 January 2011

Editing - day 2

Today I continued with more editing.

First off I decided to add more titles on Live Type to add to my edit of my filming as I wanted it to continue with the opening sequence instead of throwing the editing straight into the actual film. Adding more titles in the way I have makes it seem less trailer like as well. I used a pure black background with a white font as it contrasts well and stands out to the audience. 

When I added in the titles I decided to add in cross dissolves so the transition from film to title is smooth.

This is where I finished my editing for the day. I manage to add titles, add transitions and also continue with continuity techniques such as 180 degree rule and match on action which I used often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment