Monday 8 November 2010

Character profile

I only have one main character in my film, and that is Rose. Even though we her her call for her faïence Matt we do not meet him at this early point in the film.

Katy.

I chose Katy to play the main character Rose as Katy is a great example of a conventional horror film main character. Katy takes photography at A level so takes an active role and interest in media. Katy also starred in my music video as part of my first piece of actual videoing and would like to take her as an actor through my filming experience with me. Me and Katy get on very well so we will work well together. She is very good at acting and being relaxed as she does so making the film more realistic. Katy is also very creative with make-up so can help with the make-up side of it giving me ideas and producing some samples.

Character profile.
Rose is a beautiful young woman who is shy and timid around new people. When she fell for her fience Matt everyone knew it was love at first sight. She would do anything for him. The night Matt proposed was the most magical night of her life.
Rose has blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She is an attractive young woman with a heart of gold. She loves horse riding and reading. She has just left university and is training to become a teacher. One day she dreams to have children. Being as naive as she is most things tend to unnerve her.

No comments:

Post a Comment