Sunday 7 November 2010

My opening - Final idea.

Okay so I have changed my idea slightly from when I last blogged about it. I know that this is now my final idea.

A girl in in her room after her wedding waiting for her husband to come upstairs. She is lighting candles and laying petals on her bed when she hears a small childs laugh...

She stops and looks around but thinks its in her mind and carries on. She hears the small child laugh again and freezes. She stands up straight and starts to wisper her husbands name...again the laugh is heard and she walks towards the entrance to the stairs. She says her husbands name this time and the laugh again occurs. She hurries down the stairs and at the bottom she asks for her husband. She hears the laugh once more and turns towards the open back door...a red ribbon is floating in the wind is seen and suddenly it dissapears. She walks towards the door and steps out into the dark night. Suddenly a clowns face appears and says 'Hi (characters name here)' The shot goes into complete darkness and you hear her scream.
<end of sequence>

I know this may be hard to fit into 2 minutes but hopefully as the credits are not counted in the time we have this will be manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment