Friday 26 November 2010

Note:

Since the feedback I got from my animatic I have decided to change part 2. I will hopefully be getting rid of it completely by adding in more shots in the first part. This will look better in the long. Its a minor change which I will edit with in my animatic later in the week.

The change of shots include:

  • Instead of the Rose wearing the wedding dress it will be the night before the wedding and she is in a party dress. Her husband downstairs. She will go over and touch the wedding dress and look at it, as she touches the dress blood stains it. It makes her jump and she is confused to how she cut herself but soon forgets it.
  • If there is still time she will unwrap a present which is a necklace and as she puts it on the child laughs. She turns around to look out the door towards the laugh and when she looks back a message on the mirror 'He's not here.'
So the change will fit in better with my genre

No comments:

Post a Comment