Tuesday 16 November 2010

Storyboarding so far...

I am most of the way through my storyboarding now and coming to an end.

I have found it quite hard as new ideas which will fit into my plot keep arising and I want to add them in to make it more exciting and believable. I'm finding predicting the timings of my shots hard but all in all I am enjoying the process.

I am worried, however, about if the film will appear as a horror. The ideas I have in mind to me seem realistic but the audience may find it different and have other thoughts on it. I have got up to 38 shots so far and have 48 seconds of film left to plan. This is great as I can now add in more shots to the main part and really play around with the ending.

My idea changed a bit as I was going to end with a black screen and text saying "7 days later" or something of the sort but I have reconsidered this as it may seem to trailer-like and cliche. Now, at the end of the main bit of film I am going to flick back to some days before the incident to a scene unrealated. This will give the idea of the film continuing and make it less like a trailer.

I have now started to think about music ideas and sound effects in which I want to add in and will certainly play around with it when we begin our anamatics. I want my music to flick from almost radio music (possibly classical) to deeper darker music when the incident is nearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment